Just a warning.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I can't see through it.

What I can see is someone giving out unsolicited "advice" on a public forum when they are at the beginning stages of the application cycle. I also see someone else who responds to said "advice," based upon published information, evidence, and experience. Not to mention @changtw has been accepted and will be matriculating soon, whereas you are not.
I wonder, what are your motivations behind offering "advice" that is directly in conflict with explicit instructions put out by dental schools?
Careful schmoob..... you might get called a misogynist like me. Or get a message. Or both.
 
thread-crap-wont_die.jpg
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Status
Not open for further replies.