Just an AA or BS??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

takethecannoli3

Pharmacy Student
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Who got accepted without a BS degree?

I was originally hoping to get in with just my pre-pharmacy AA, but since I didn't last year, I am now starting on a BS in Biology in the fall.
I was just curious as to how many people got accepted without a BS or how many people were in the middle of getting their BS when they got accepted.
 
Who got accepted without a BS degree?

I was originally hoping to get in with just my pre-pharmacy AA, but since I didn't last year, I am now starting on a BS in Biology in the fall.
I was just curious as to how many people got accepted without a BS or how many people were in the middle of getting their BS when they got accepted.

Since u started it, I'll finish it.... I was in the middle of my bachelors, but then I got accepted to a pharm school and that's what I'm doing now.