Just applied to ICO!

Started by saloo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

saloo

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ok, I know I am late in applying to ICO, but I was just wondering, if I have a chance. My overall gpa is 3.0 and my OAT score was 310. I have 3 years of experience as an optometric tech. Does anyone know if the seats are full at ICO?
 
To be honest, it's way too late. You have <1% of interviewing and getting accepted this late.
 
I applied to ICO in November, completed my file in January.. and I still havent heard from them. I have TS350AA330.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
has anyone actually talked to someone in the ICO admissions office about how full the class is? i understand it's difficult applying this late but i don't think it's <1% of a chance.

im sort of in the same situation. i submitted all of my application materials in mid February and took the OAT on March 1. i have a 3.6 cum, 3.49 science, 370TS, and 350 AA.
 
has anyone actually talked to someone in the ICO admissions office about how full the class is?

I believe the class is over-accepted already, but admissions committees do that all the time. They have about 2/3 of their target number who have already sent in deposits. It'll be tougher later in the process, but don't get down about it. There's always chances - plenty of people in our class interviewed in March and April. Good luck!
 
Yes, it is definitely risky but I had some family problems. I should have sent an addendum with the application but I didn't and now I am regretting it 🙁
I am really really nervous:scared: