Just became a November test taker!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Torquer

the chan-chan man
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
So a friend of mine goes to give his exam a couple of weeks ago and during his SIXTH block, the PROMETRIC SERVER CRASHES! well.. needless to say he was pissed. and the prometric center delayed all october exams! mine was on 27th, now on 3rd November.

Dont really mind but im confused bout how to manage my time now.

Currently i stand here:
UW First pass, 100% complete: 63% - (comments?)
finishing a quick 3rd read of FA by two days - thats 26th Oct
Will do UWSA2 on 27th. fingers crossed.

What else should i do till 3rd? Is UWSA1 recommened? or is it just a downer? NBMEs i heard are not worth it?

Btw when i say 'what else should i do' i mean, what else should i do to assure myself of a 230+ :xf:

Members don't see this ad.

Well you can take as a blessing in disguise :)

I dont know where you heard that NBMEs arent worth it, but you should DEFINITELY take one. I think 11 and 12 are the "closest" to the exam at least thats what everyone on here has to say. I have yet to take the exam, mine is 1st week Dec.

wish you all the best! Do let us know how it goes once you have taken it!

read your UW notes and/or goljan blue margins. guys I'm totally in panic w/ the f**** exam. I feel that there's too much that I don't know each time I read FA and I'm always forgetting about things. hope the real exam is not too harsh in the options. but I guess this normal and everyone feels like this in weeks prior to examination LOL

@Jfg ur prep is pretty solid u should just relax and wait for your exam. I saw your facts of the day posts and i swear if you wrote all of those JUST from memory its VERY impressive. I can pick stuff on questions but ask me to recite something word for word and all i'll do is blabber.

And how in the world are u managing 80 pages of FA per day is beyond me because my brain shuts down at 50:p but yes theres STILL stuff i dont recall even on my 3rd read.

@pbnj, yup, im not complaining! :) i'll consider an nbme. Hav a financial crunch too.