Just beginning

Started by CVT2015
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

CVT2015

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,

I'm new to this site as this is my first post. I am currently working on my Associates of Science degree in Cardiovascular Technology and anticipating graduation next May (2015)!! I find the material difficult at times, but I am so interested in learning that I try not to let things discourage me from moving forward. This semester we are learning about 12 Lead EKGs, which are very exciting considering we are doing more hands on training (rather than staring at a textbook in lecture/lab). I look forward to learning from reading posts and receiving feedback.