Feb 5, 2015
..to check on the status of my application. I submitted 8/18 with my last transcript arriving 8/24. I was told they have only processed the applications submitted up to 8/11. Could this be right? I fee like I've seen some recent posts on here with people submitting after that date who's applications have been processed and/or sent off. Any input?

steveyk

7+ Year Member
Jul 27, 2011
Status
Physical Therapy Student
That technically makes sense since 8/11 is about 3 weeks ago, which falls into the 4-5 week verification period.
I haven't seen any applicants (who applied after you) saying their apps were verified on an SDN forum, but I applied a week after you (8/24) and haven't heard anything if that assures you at all. I'll keep you posted on my status, too.

May 22, 2015
Status
Pre-Physical Therapy
People who already had their app verified might be applying for ED? That's my guess. I applied ED, submitted 8/17 and received my PTCAS GPA calculation on 8/28, and yesterday 9/3 got an email from the school I'm applying to that my app was received. PTCAS mobile portal still says that the mailing of my app is pending, but I know my school has it since they sent me an email.

May 19, 2015
Status
Pre-Physical Therapy
I haven't had mine verified yet, but my courses were entered by PTCAS on 9/1 (2 weeks after I esubmitted) They said that once I approve the class entry it will probably be another couple weeks.

Jul 1, 2015
Status
Pre-Physical Therapy
Does anyone have any updates on how far PTCAS has gotten on verifying applications? I submitted two-three weeks ago and my transcripts arrived 10 days ago, and I'm just wondering how much longer it will take!

jogu1551

5+ Year Member
Feb 25, 2013
Status
Pre-Rehab Sci [General]
@allywally15 same boat as you! I submitted mine 3 weeks ago now and they got my transcripts last monday. It's getting hard to stay patient :/

Reactions: allywally15
Aug 8, 2015
Status
Pre-Physical Therapy
I esubmitted on 8/20 but my transcripts were received well before that (7/13). My application was just verified and GPAs were calculated yesterday (9/7).