Just Came Across this!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TheOx777

Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCSetXGOgMc

As the old saying goes, "A closed mouth does not get fed!"
This is the kind of stuff that we all need to be involved in to ensure the growth and development of our profession!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I tried to access it but it won't let me. Can you put it up again?

Members don't see this ad :)
See, I didn't even know that day existed- it'd be nice to know about stuff!!

Thanks for the post, Ox!

I agree 100%!

I work with the APTA Oregon chapter president and the annual House of Delegates was held last week in DC (along with the APTA confrence in Maryland). That is why there was a march on Capitol Hill. He said it was very productive and a great experience.

fyi...The main topics discussed/debated at the meetings dealt with medicare reimbursement, PT support staff, concussions, and student loan reimbursement/loan forgiveness.

Last edited:
I also wanted to add that advocating our profession (or future profession in my case) is extremely important for its growth. This march was a great way to get the legislatures attention. Another way to get their attention (and to educate them on the issues in PT) is to write them letters! I highly recommend writing a letter if you haven't done so already. Speak up or be left out!

I watched this...great video! I'm subscribed to them on youtube, ha ha.