Just Came Across this!

Started by TheOx777
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I agree 100%!

I work with the APTA Oregon chapter president and the annual House of Delegates was held last week in DC (along with the APTA confrence in Maryland). That is why there was a march on Capitol Hill. He said it was very productive and a great experience.

fyi...The main topics discussed/debated at the meetings dealt with medicare reimbursement, PT support staff, concussions, and student loan reimbursement/loan forgiveness.
 
Last edited:
I also wanted to add that advocating our profession (or future profession in my case) is extremely important for its growth. This march was a great way to get the legislatures attention. Another way to get their attention (and to educate them on the issues in PT) is to write them letters! I highly recommend writing a letter if you haven't done so already. Speak up or be left out!