Just E-Submitted....

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

daviddav

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Well, I just sent in my application. Just wanted to say good luck to everyone and couldn't find a similar thread, so I started one. Pressing that last button to confirm payment was pretty nerve wrecking......

Members don't see this ad.

Well, I just sent in my application. Just wanted to say good luck to everyone and couldn't find a similar thread, so I started one. Pressing that last button to confirm payment was pretty nerve wrecking......

The payment itself was more nerve-wrecking, in my opinion. :laugh:

Good luck, david! I know exactly how you felt. I put the finishing touches on my application and triple and quadruple checked it using Word. I then pressed e-submit and I got psyched out by how many times they were like "Are you REALLY sure you want to submit NOW?" haha I just x-ed the screen and came back to it a day later. It is very nerve-wracking...I'm not going to look at it again in case I made a mistake. Nothing I can do about it now! ;)