Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Alright here we go. Bio and Verbal was easy. Chem and Math were hard, but I did not have organic or calculus. Also, I got some crazy essay about national security and problems with taking away civil liberties. Luckly, I know about things like that.
Also about the no test score option: E mail your 5 or 6 top choices. Ask them if they take the highest composite score, if they do DO NOT do the no test score option. The reason is because you may actually recieve a good score. It's all about planning and asking to getting into pharmacy school. I am still learning the process.
Hopefully everyone scored well
Also about the no test score option: E mail your 5 or 6 top choices. Ask them if they take the highest composite score, if they do DO NOT do the no test score option. The reason is because you may actually recieve a good score. It's all about planning and asking to getting into pharmacy school. I am still learning the process.
Hopefully everyone scored well