Just finished first DAT Bootcamp test!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jsdent

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
So my DAT is on August 24th and I just took my first full length practice test off of DAT Bootcamp here is my breakdown:

BIO: 24
GC: 27
OC: 22
QR: 20
RC: 21
PAT: 20

The natural science questions seemed really easy since they are all pooled from tests I've taken before so I doubt I'll do that great on the real thing.

How do people's bootcamp scores compare to the real thing? I seem to really be struggling with the PAT on bootcamp just wondering how it beefs up to the actual DAT. I plan on doing the 2007 and 2009 DAT's as well in the next few days.

Members don't see this ad.

So my DAT is on August 24th and I just took my first full length practice test off of DAT Bootcamp here is my breakdown:

BIO: 24
GC: 27
OC: 22
QR: 20
RC: 21
PAT: 20

The natural science questions seemed really easy since they are all pooled from tests I've taken before so I doubt I'll do that great on the real thing.

How do people's bootcamp scores compare to the real thing? I seem to really be struggling with the PAT on bootcamp just wondering how it beefs up to the actual DAT. I plan on doing the 2007 and 2009 DAT's as well in the next few days.
The real DAT seems to be a little easier based on what everyone seems to have said

It really depends on your luck. I guess I did fairly similar to my bootcamp scores? For BIO I avged ~21, GC ~ 23/24, OC ~21, RC ~24, QR ~ 24, PAT ~16-18. If you can get 20 on BC PAT I think you'll be set.

Members don't see this ad :)
I have to yet see anyone saying the bootcamp was easier than the actual test, from breakdowns I've been reading majority said BC is harder or really similar to actual DAT in difficulty. Good luck on 24th! Hope you kill it!

Reactions: 1 users
Bootcamp wasn't "easy" per se, but some sections like Bio and PAT were narrow in scope, TBH. I got slightly lower scores on the actual DAT compared to BC. Just wanna throw it out there that there are no guarantees when it comes to practice exams.

Reactions: 1 user
Just be careful of taking the science questions for granted. If you've been asked the questions before you're going to obviously answer it right more often the second time!

Reactions: 1 user