Chubz0924

2+ Year Member
Jun 13, 2017
Status
  1. Pre-Dental
So i'm not applying until next round, but I currently have a 3.5 GPA and 3.3 sGPA (hoping to bring both of those up within the next year). Didn't get the score that I wanted, but I am still okay with it considering its been a crazy summer
My scores are:
PAT 19
QR 17
RC 21
BIO 18
GCHEM 19
OCHEM 22
TS 19
AA 19

I was wondering if these scores were sufficient enough (considering that the average is ~20), or if I should consider a retake? Any advice would help.

Last edited:
About the Ads

orgoman22

DAT DESTROYER
Lifetime Donor
Sponsor
Vendor
Mar 12, 2005
New York City
www.orgoman.com
Status
  1. Non-Student
So i'm not applying until next round, but I currently have a 3.5 GPA and 3.3 sGPA (hoping to bring both of those up within the next year). Didn't get the score that I wanted, but I am still okay with it considering its been a crazy summer
My scores are:
PAT 19
QR 17
RC 21
BIO 18
GCHEM 19
OCHEM 22
TS 19
AA 19

I was wondering if these scores were sufficient enough (considering that the average is ~20), or if I should consider a retake? Any advice would help.
Very nice scores, a lot of very high scores are posted on SDN but that is not necessarily the norm. I receive emails and messages from students all across the country that score in your range and get interviews. A lot will depend on where you are applying. You have an excellent opportunity for interviews, just make sure you application and personal statement are strong.

Wishing you the best..Nancy

Reactions: LuckBloodandSweat
This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
About the Ads