Just finished my DAT...Chances?

Started by Chubz0924
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Chubz0924

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So i'm not applying until next round, but I currently have a 3.5 GPA and 3.3 sGPA (hoping to bring both of those up within the next year). Didn't get the score that I wanted, but I am still okay with it considering its been a crazy summer
My scores are:
PAT 19
QR 17
RC 21
BIO 18
GCHEM 19
OCHEM 22
TS 19
AA 19

I was wondering if these scores were sufficient enough (considering that the average is ~20), or if I should consider a retake? Any advice would help.
 
Last edited:
So i'm not applying until next round, but I currently have a 3.5 GPA and 3.3 sGPA (hoping to bring both of those up within the next year). Didn't get the score that I wanted, but I am still okay with it considering its been a crazy summer
My scores are:
PAT 19
QR 17
RC 21
BIO 18
GCHEM 19
OCHEM 22
TS 19
AA 19

I was wondering if these scores were sufficient enough (considering that the average is ~20), or if I should consider a retake? Any advice would help.
Very nice scores, a lot of very high scores are posted on SDN but that is not necessarily the norm. I receive emails and messages from students all across the country that score in your range and get interviews. A lot will depend on where you are applying. You have an excellent opportunity for interviews, just make sure you application and personal statement are strong.

Wishing you the best..Nancy