Just finished my DAT...Chances?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Chubz0924

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
So i'm not applying until next round, but I currently have a 3.5 GPA and 3.3 sGPA (hoping to bring both of those up within the next year). Didn't get the score that I wanted, but I am still okay with it considering its been a crazy summer
My scores are:
PAT 19
QR 17
RC 21
BIO 18
GCHEM 19
OCHEM 22
TS 19
AA 19

I was wondering if these scores were sufficient enough (considering that the average is ~20), or if I should consider a retake? Any advice would help.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
So i'm not applying until next round, but I currently have a 3.5 GPA and 3.3 sGPA (hoping to bring both of those up within the next year). Didn't get the score that I wanted, but I am still okay with it considering its been a crazy summer
My scores are:
PAT 19
QR 17
RC 21
BIO 18
GCHEM 19
OCHEM 22
TS 19
AA 19

I was wondering if these scores were sufficient enough (considering that the average is ~20), or if I should consider a retake? Any advice would help.
Very nice scores, a lot of very high scores are posted on SDN but that is not necessarily the norm. I receive emails and messages from students all across the country that score in your range and get interviews. A lot will depend on where you are applying. You have an excellent opportunity for interviews, just make sure you application and personal statement are strong.

Wishing you the best..Nancy

Reactions: 1 user
I think you will do fine. Especially if you apply early enough for those rolling admissions. Good luck! Btw, nice job on your DAT :)