Just finished my first practice test, need some pointers.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Blarelli

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've been doing problems like nuts for the last three weeks, but did my first full practice test from Kaplan today. Here are the results:

Bio: 24
O-Chem: 28
G-Chem: 23
PAT: 22
QR: 22
RC: 22

To be honest, if I can score in this ballpark on the real test I will be ecstatic. But I really struggled on the PAT, and RC.
On the PAT I did especially poor on the key hole style problems and angle rankings, and I know the real test is supposed to be much more difficult than Kaplan.
What are some strategies that you guys have found to be effective in key hole problems, angle ranking, and reading comp?

Members don't see this ad.

Ok, first off...get CRACK THE DAT PAT, kaplans PAT section is wayyy to easy. good job on the 22 for PAT, but theres no way youl get anything close to that if you dont practice with more difficult problems. so get that crack the PAT. also, you seem very legit with everything else, use DAT DESTROYER for the science and math sections , and i think you will be fine.

I've been doing problems like nuts for the last three weeks, but did my first full practice test from Kaplan today. Here are the results:

Bio: 24
O-Chem: 28
G-Chem: 23
PAT: 22
QR: 22
RC: 22

To be honest, if I can score in this ballpark on the real test I will be ecstatic. But I really struggled on the PAT, and RC.
On the PAT I did especially poor on the key hole style problems and angle rankings, and I know the real test is supposed to be much more difficult than Kaplan.
What are some strategies that you guys have found to be effective in key hole problems, angle ranking, and reading comp?

is this Kaplan BB practice test? or did you take the kaplan course and scored this on their mock?