Just finished the DAT, need to hear what I know is true.

Started by Toofster
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toofster

Full Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just finished my DAT and am overall extremely happy with my scores.

AA 23 / TS 23 / Bio 22 / GChem 19 / OChem 30 / RC 24 / PAT 25 / QR 22

I'm just really bothered by my Gen Chem score. I had expected to do far better, and I specifically remember a question that I had marked right and changed my answer to the wrong one later that brought me down to the 19. I know this is probably stupid and paranoid, but I'm worried that someone will look at the 19 as a stand out and be concerned. I also have a 3.95 overall gpa and 4.0 science gpa. Can someone slap some sense into me, or is my fear justified?
 
I just finished my DAT and am overall extremely happy with my scores.

AA 23 / TS 23 / Bio 22 / GChem 19 / OChem 30 / RC 24 / PAT 25 / QR 22

I'm just really bothered by my Gen Chem score. I had expected to do far better, and I specifically remember a question that I had marked right and changed my answer to the wrong one later that brought me down to the 19. I know this is probably stupid and paranoid, but I'm worried that someone will look at the 19 as a stand out and be concerned. I also have a 3.95 overall gpa and 4.0 science gpa. Can someone slap some sense into me, or is my fear justified?
You're fine.
 
I just finished my DAT and am overall extremely happy with my scores.

AA 23 / TS 23 / Bio 22 / GChem 19 / OChem 30 / RC 24 / PAT 25 / QR 22

I'm just really bothered by my Gen Chem score. I had expected to do far better, and I specifically remember a question that I had marked right and changed my answer to the wrong one later that brought me down to the 19. I know this is probably stupid and paranoid, but I'm worried that someone will look at the 19 as a stand out and be concerned. I also have a 3.95 overall gpa and 4.0 science gpa. Can someone slap some sense into me, or is my fear justified?
Your fear is not justified! I understand your frustration. Your 4.0 GPA shows you are an exceptional student and the dental schools will feel the same way. Go relax and wait for the interviews to start rolling in.

Wishing you the absolute best!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.