Just finished the PCAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

GovernmentBranch

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
And it was nothing like I imaged!?
I studied off of mostly dr collins 2013-2014 and kaplan and thought that would be all that was needed. On the test there were a lot of questions about bacteria, & case like studies that involved a lot of reading. It didn't even compare to the Dr Collins.
I got a composite score of 388/ 19 PR, should I retake the test?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
If I were you, I would consider taking it again just one last time to get your score above 400.

I just finished the pcat yesterday and I got 360 on composite , do I have to re take it and what's the percentile ?

And it was nothing like I imaged!?
I studied off of mostly dr collins 2013-2014 and kaplan and thought that would be all that was needed. On the test there were a lot of questions about bacteria, & case like studies that involved a lot of reading. It didn't even compare to the Dr Collins.
I got a composite score of 388/ 19 PR, should I retake the test?
That is a pretty low score, I would highly recommend retaking it. But I would make sure that the schools accept the scores if you're taking it in January. The Percentile Rank where it says Composite Score is your actual score out of 99. On the other hand, majority of schools won't accept PCAT scores later than the October/November testing block, so it all depends on when you plan on applying and if it matters to the school.