Just frustrated...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

excitedtoapply

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
:mad::(:mad::(:mad::(:mad::(:mad::(

I kid you not. On tests 4, 5, 7, 8, 9, 10, taken in that order, I got 28, 29, 34, 29, 30, 28 respectively. I think I am going to have an f****** coronary.

Members don't see this ad.

:mad::(:mad::(:mad::(:mad::(:mad::(

I kid you not. On tests 4, 5, 7, 8, 9, 10, taken in that order, I got 28, 29, 34, 29, 30, 28 respectively. I think I am going to have an f****** coronary.

Sounds to me like you might know your stuff, but just become overly-anxious when you sit down to take the practices.

If that's the case, I'd sit down with EK's 1001 and get in a ton of practice. Hopefully that'll help you retain your composure during the real exam.

If you think you need a content review, try the vids at J Co Review. They're good for learning the content quickly.

Good luck!

exactly the same thing that is happening to me. I could easily land 12's on the science sections on kaplan, and sometime seven up to 14 but now im dying to even hit 10. Idk what happened and im starting to go crazy :(

Members don't see this ad :)
Just keep practicing. You seem to have developed a skill-set for the exam. Stop worrying!