Just got Accepted!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

swtgirliegirl

newbbie
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just got accepted to Touro off the waitlist!!!!!! I am SO HAPPY! All this waiting and finally the great news! Class of 2010, here I come! =) =)
 
swtgirliegirl said:
I just got accepted to Touro off the waitlist!!!!!! I am SO HAPPY! All this waiting and finally the great news! Class of 2010, here I come! =) =)
congrats. what was your stats?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
swtgirliegirl said:
I just got accepted to Touro off the waitlist!!!!!! I am SO HAPPY! All this waiting and finally the great news! Class of 2010, here I come! =) =)
Congrats!!! See u at orientation.
 
swtgirliegirl said:
I just got accepted to Touro off the waitlist!!!!!! I am SO HAPPY! All this waiting and finally the great news! Class of 2010, here I come! =) =)


I know how that feels hon, im still reeling!
 
Congratulations, swtgirliegirl! Make certain to get plenty of rest and relaxation before the school year starts.

Good luck! :luck:
Asor

swtgirliegirl said:
I just got accepted to Touro off the waitlist!!!!!! I am SO HAPPY! All this waiting and finally the great news! Class of 2010, here I come! =) =)
 
Thanks everyone for the well wishes! I'm excited but starting to get nervous about school!
 
swtgirliegirl said:
I just got accepted to Touro off the waitlist!!!!!! I am SO HAPPY! All this waiting and finally the great news! Class of 2010, here I come! =) =)


congrats and best of luck to you at Touro..........
 
swtgirliegirl said:
I just got accepted to Touro off the waitlist!!!!!! I am SO HAPPY! All this waiting and finally the great news! Class of 2010, here I come! =) =)
Congratulation! Were you in the high alternate list or middle?
 
Congratulations! I'll see you at orientation in a couple of weeks!!! 🙂

Steph
 
swtgirliegirl said:
Thanks Steph!

Have a safe trip moving over to CA. See you soon! =)

Thanks- I'm leaving tomorrow (Wed.) and I have to be at the airport at 6:15am! My fiance and I will be transporting my 2 kitties in the cabin (underneath the seat) with us so I'll need all the luck I can get. Can't wait to get settled in CA and for orientation to start!