1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice

Just graduated from MCG !!!!

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by jstaples, May 16, 2007.

1. jstaples

2+ Year Member

Hi all,

I just graduated from MCG dental. It feels good to be a real dentist!!! I'd be happy to answer any questions you might have about the school or Augusta in general.

I don't want this to become a commercial, but I am selling my house that is about 8 miles from the school. It is very inexpensive ( I need to sell :D) Here is the craigslist link if you are interested. http://augusta.craigslist.org/rfs/332457290.html

But enough of the salespitch. Let me know if there is anything you want to know about the school.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. DailyDrivenTJ

2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    So what are you doing now? Looking to open up your practice? What would you suggest for the people who are planning on going MCG? Would you suggest renting or buying? Which neighborhood to watch out or live?