Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone,
I know this is a very vague inquiry, but I'm wondering what it takes to score a peds residency at a top flight program, like CHOP, Boston Children's, UCSF, etc. Preclinical grades, board scores, research exposure, whatever. I'm just a first year but I've had the opportunity to do some shadowing with pediatric subspecialists and absolutely love it, and I'd probably be interested in going to a more academic program since I am interested in clinical research.
any input appreciated, thanx 🙂
I know this is a very vague inquiry, but I'm wondering what it takes to score a peds residency at a top flight program, like CHOP, Boston Children's, UCSF, etc. Preclinical grades, board scores, research exposure, whatever. I'm just a first year but I've had the opportunity to do some shadowing with pediatric subspecialists and absolutely love it, and I'd probably be interested in going to a more academic program since I am interested in clinical research.
any input appreciated, thanx 🙂