just need some advice...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ucsd2004

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hello all...so i took my DAT's and my scores were

pat 18
AA 20
TS 22
Bio 20
Ochem 24
Gchem 23
Read 18
QR 13!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont think Ive ever heard of a 13 before...what do u guys think i should do??? this was my third time taking it and i dont know if i should retake??? please help!!! my gpa overall is 3.0 and my science is 3.2 and my non-formal post bacc is a 3.5. i didnt take the DAT's recently, i actually took it in Nov 2007. i just decided to post and see what my chances were. i do have a lot of EC and i also did receive 2 interviews this cycle, but im not getting any responses so kinda getting scared. im just thinking if i should retake my DATs to help my chances of getting in...please help!!!:laugh:

Members don't see this ad.

Well, if this was the 3rd time taking the DAT, what did you get on your QR the other times? A few schools (UNLV in particular) will accept the highest score from each section no matter how many times you took the DAT. So... if you got a 20 on it the 2nd time you took it, they would see you as getting a 20 on the QR portion, no matter if you got a 13 on it this time.
Hope this helps.
Good luck!