1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Just Read

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by kiahs, Apr 12, 2004.

1. kiahs

kiahs Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

To all my fellow april mcaters. This is it. The final five days. Work your little hearts out. Get that last concept and do that last test! It's only five more days of hell and then we are out (forever hopefully). SO let's sharpen our number two pencils and kick some mcat a--! Good luck to everyone I hope it goes well for all of us! Take care! :D Beacuse after all "we are all meant to be great doctors!"

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Cerberus

Cerberus Heroic Necromancer
    Physician 10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    too bad i have too much going on in my actual classes to really study at all:(

4. liverotcod

liverotcod Lieutenant Crunch
    10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    Hear, hear. School, work, 2 kids, aaaaaargh!