Just saying hello

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Bob Benton

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello there. Semi-long time lurker deciding to post for the first time. A pharmacy student who rotated through our hospital pointed out the SDN Pharmacy forums about a year ago to our staff and I've checked out the forum here and there.

A bit about me: Been a hospital pharmacist for about 25 years now and for the last decade or so I've been a Critical Care pharmacist (clinical-staff hybrid) in a large community teaching hospital. I very much enjoy my work and have never regreted getting into pharmacy.

We do have students from three pharmacy schools rotate through (including a Critical Care rotation), and I work closely with our Medical Education department in the training of our IM residents.

Anywhoo, I'm sure I won't be a tremendously prolific poster, nor as eloquent as other posters (WVU comes to mind). But will chip in with my $0.02 prn

Thanks
Bob
 
Hi Bob!

:welcome:

You may want to get a new username though - something a little more, er, private. :laugh: If anything you post gets quoted, it will be out there forever. Sometimes anonymity is preferable. Of course if Bob Benton is not your name, no worries. 😉

But welcome aboard! Glad to have you.