Dismiss Notice
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Just Starting HELP

Discussion in 'Pre-Pharmacy' started by Queen Bee V, Jul 25, 2006.

1. Queen Bee V

Queen Bee V New Member

Pre-Pharmacy
    I am just finishing up my AA at a cc. I originally was going for criminal justice. Now change of direction. I have some pre rec classes but need to complet all chem/bio/college math/trig/cal.
    Any advice!
    Does anyone take chem classes in the summer?

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. BackeyWackey

BackeyWackey Member

Pharmacy Student
    I am taking my Chemistry 2 class now during the summer. It kind of sucks though, 4 nights a week, Monday - Thursday 6:30-9:15. :( Oh well, at least Im getting it done and out of the way.

4. Queen Bee V

Queen Bee V New Member

Pre-Pharmacy

Are you able to keep up with the class and get a good grade? I have heard that the summer classes are so hard to follow is that true?
    Thanks for the feed back by the way.

5. ForcedEntry

ForcedEntry Lilo got stitched

Pharmacy Student
    Summer classes are crazy and express sessions are insane. You can get good grades if you have the time to commit. It would not be a wise idea to take Ochem w/ lab, Physics w/ lab, and a 5 credit Calc course at the same time.

Plan your class schedule around the weed out courses and you should be fine.

This summer I took Ochem...16 labs in 10 weeks...sheesh

Good Luck

6. ADN1226

ADN1226 Class of 2012!

Resident [Any Field]
    Although I didn't take my sciences in the summer, I did take calc II during the summer. I figure its the same difficulty as the science classes. I think summer classes are easier since theres only one or two classes to focus on... study everyday for (bcuz you have class everyday)... plus usually the curve is better since some people tend to slack off and not stay on top of things. Taking a few summer classes is okay but not too many or else it'll be really tiring.