Just submitted my match list!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MdBrndPhrmcst

Keeping it real....
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just submitted my match list!!! I saved and certified.. (thats ALL right? I'm not forgetting anything?) I ranked three programs out of the four I applied to.. hope all goes well!! anyone else done?

Members don't see this ad.

I just submitted my match list!!! I saved and certified.. (thats ALL right? I'm not forgetting anything?) I ranked three programs out of the four I applied to.. hope all goes well!! anyone else done?

How many programs can you list? Is it a max of 3? I'm WAY far away from this step (I'm matriculating this fall), but still curious.

Members don't see this ad :)
I have my match list finished and certified, too! I don't know if I can wait two more weeks:scared:

I haven't submitted mine yet - I'm scared! Of what, I don't know :laugh:

I submitted mine finally! Did you feel the anxiety, tachycardia, and hesitation I did as you hovered over the "Submit" button? I think I went back and forth a few times to make sure. It was really hard to click that last click and close the browser! I ranked 3 places....

I haven't submitted mine yet - I'm scared! Of what, I don't know :laugh:

If I were in your position, I'd be scared too. The unknown is a scary thing. :scared: Congrats to the class of '07 and good luck on your matches.

If I were in your position, I'd be scared too. The unknown is a scary thing. :scared: Congrats to the class of '07 and good luck on your matches.

Thanks. I did finally submit and I really don't know why I was that scared since I think I'd be happy at any of the three I ranked. I made a last minute decision not to rank a fourth residency and I was feeling a bit bad about it, but I'll take feeling bad now over feeling bad for a whole year :laugh: I just know they didn't have many applicants for that site...but that's not my problem, right?

Now we wait....