• SDN Site Updates

Hey everyone! The site will be down for approximately 2 hours on Thursday, August 5th for site updates.

• How To ACE Your Medical School Interview

In this webinar hosted by SDN with experts from BeMo Academic Consulting, you will learn a simple five-step process to help you translate your interview invitation into an acceptance.

MdBrndPhrmcst

Keeping it real....
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
May 12, 2006
Maryland
Status (Visible)
  1. Pharmacist
I just submitted my match list!!! I saved and certified.. (thats ALL right? I'm not forgetting anything?) I ranked three programs out of the four I applied to.. hope all goes well!! anyone else done?

Pharm47

Just keep running...
10+ Year Member
Apr 3, 2006
Portland
Status (Visible)
  1. Pharmacy Student
I just submitted my match list!!! I saved and certified.. (thats ALL right? I'm not forgetting anything?) I ranked three programs out of the four I applied to.. hope all goes well!! anyone else done?

How many programs can you list? Is it a max of 3? I'm WAY far away from this step (I'm matriculating this fall), but still curious.

About the Ads

Tessalon

10+ Year Member
Feb 6, 2007
Status (Visible)
I have my match list finished and certified, too! I don't know if I can wait two more weeks:scared:

crying moo

pancakes!
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jun 5, 2003
Status (Visible)
  1. Pharmacist
I submitted mine finally! Did you feel the anxiety, tachycardia, and hesitation I did as you hovered over the "Submit" button? I think I went back and forth a few times to make sure. It was really hard to click that last click and close the browser! I ranked 3 places....

spacecowgirl

in the bee-loud glade
15+ Year Member
Feb 27, 2004
Innisfree
Status (Visible)
  1. Pharmacist
If I were in your position, I'd be scared too. The unknown is a scary thing. :scared: Congrats to the class of '07 and good luck on your matches.

Thanks. I did finally submit and I really don't know why I was that scared since I think I'd be happy at any of the three I ranked. I made a last minute decision not to rank a fourth residency and I was feeling a bit bad about it, but I'll take feeling bad now over feeling bad for a whole year :laugh: I just know they didn't have many applicants for that site...but that's not my problem, right?

Now we wait....

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.