Just to be 100% sure

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lightng

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm looking to start the SN2ed schedule and I just want to be absolutely sure that I will be not be disadvantaged if i am going to be studying using a Berkeley Review Set from 2011 or not.

I'd also be able to pick up the ExamKrackers Verbal 101 1st ed and Biology 7th ed for cheap.

Are these fine?

Members don't see this ad.

You should be okay. I was told their were some significant changes to TBR Physic's Book, but in my opinion (because I have the book), I don't think it was necessary to dish out the extra $50-60 bucks to get it. The material presented on the test hasn't changed, and for the most part, the way TBR has presented it hasn't either. The only difference is the addition of new passages and some questions, which may be helpful. Is it worth the money? I guess that's debatable. Also, EK 101 regardless of ed and Biology as well are just fine. You're good to go.

I think you'll be fine. I have an older set of TBR books and have had no problems whatsoever. I say this after working all of the passages and questions too.