Just took a kaplan free practice test. Thoughts?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

drsoni

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,
I just took a kaplan practice test. I found their sciences and QR to be quiet challenging. Any thoughts on the score? (Pic attached) Still trying to a improve lot.
20170211_145029.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935T using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad.

I just took this practice with Kaplan this morning as well, I thought the sciences were much harder than bootcamp and for some reason, the Bio had an unusual amount of animal related questions IMO. Compared to other tests you've taken, what did you think

Reactions: 1 user
I just took this practice with Kaplan this morning as well, I thought the sciences were much harder than bootcamp and for some reason, the Bio had an unusual amount of animal related questions IMO. Compared to other tests you've taken, what did you think
Lol I thought that the sciences were really challenging. PAT was really easy for me compared to Bootcamp, although cube counting was a bit challenging. Also, I felt the QR section to be harder than bootcamp too. But maybe that's just me.
And I agree with the bio questions. A lot of questions were pertaining to diversity of life sub topic, which made the test really challenging lmao.

Sent from my SM-G935T using SDN mobile

Reactions: 1 user