Just took my DAT. 27AA 29TS PA 27

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

chibimoon

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
I used both Bootcamp and the new DATBooster. I also got all the destroyer books but only had time to do the math. Overall I think the real DAT is much easier than the study materials though. I finished the sciences with 30ish min left to recheck my answers. The keyholes for PAT were much easier than PATbooster, but I got three rock keyholes and those were a bit harder and time consuming. The angle ranking section is more similar to PATbooster than Bootcamp. The reading passages were way shorter and easier to comprehend, but I did pretty badly at it regardless. The math section was moderate in difficulty.

I recommend both Bootcamp and DATBooster since they each have their own merits. PATbooster is a must have, but I find some of the answers for DATBooster science section to be slightly misleading/wrong. Destroyer is great if you have the time to go through them all, but it’s not a must since it’s much harder than the real deal.

Looking back, I wish I had more time to go through all the destroyer books. I also barely studied for the reading section. Overall I’m fairly satisfied with my performance since I barely got any sleep last night. Good luck to you all! It’s definitely easier than you think.

Members don't see this ad.

Attachments

• B0B7B20B-DBBB-415E-982F-BF095B2B9797.jpeg
    B0B7B20B-DBBB-415E-982F-BF095B2B9797.jpeg
    129.2 KB · Views: 231
Reactions: 1 user
Wow! Congrats! What was your study schedule like? ( Day/week hr's). How long did you study for?

Wow! Congrats! What was your study schedule like? ( Day/week hr's). How long did you study for?
I studied for roughly 2 months for 8-10ish hours per day. I would always start out by doing a PAT test and then move on to the sciences. I didn't start doing QR practice tests till 1 month prior to my test date.

I studied for roughly 2 months for 8-10ish hours per day. I would always start out by doing a PAT test and then move on to the sciences. I didn't start doing QR practice tests till 1 month prior to my test date.
Thanks! for the reply. 2 month that really amazing!