Oct 19, 2019
Status
  1. Pre-Dental
I used both Bootcamp and the new DATBooster. I also got all the destroyer books but only had time to do the math. Overall I think the real DAT is much easier than the study materials though. I finished the sciences with 30ish min left to recheck my answers. The keyholes for PAT were much easier than PATbooster, but I got three rock keyholes and those were a bit harder and time consuming. The angle ranking section is more similar to PATbooster than Bootcamp. The reading passages were way shorter and easier to comprehend, but I did pretty badly at it regardless. The math section was moderate in difficulty.

I recommend both Bootcamp and DATBooster since they each have their own merits. PATbooster is a must have, but I find some of the answers for DATBooster science section to be slightly misleading/wrong. Destroyer is great if you have the time to go through them all, but it’s not a must since it’s much harder than the real deal.

Looking back, I wish I had more time to go through all the destroyer books. I also barely studied for the reading section. Overall I’m fairly satisfied with my performance since I barely got any sleep last night. Good luck to you all! It’s definitely easier than you think.

Attachments

• B0B7B20B-DBBB-415E-982F-BF095B2B9797.jpeg
    B0B7B20B-DBBB-415E-982F-BF095B2B9797.jpeg
    129.2 KB · Views: 153
Reactions: 1 user

JoRony

2+ Year Member
Apr 7, 2016
Status
  1. Pre-Dental
Wow! Congrats! What was your study schedule like? ( Day/week hr's). How long did you study for?

About the Ads
Oct 19, 2019
Status
  1. Pre-Dental
Wow! Congrats! What was your study schedule like? ( Day/week hr's). How long did you study for?
I studied for roughly 2 months for 8-10ish hours per day. I would always start out by doing a PAT test and then move on to the sciences. I didn't start doing QR practice tests till 1 month prior to my test date.

JoRony

2+ Year Member
Apr 7, 2016
Status
  1. Pre-Dental
I studied for roughly 2 months for 8-10ish hours per day. I would always start out by doing a PAT test and then move on to the sciences. I didn't start doing QR practice tests till 1 month prior to my test date.
Thanks! for the reply. 2 month that really amazing!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
About the Ads