Just took my first achiever test

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

grkstudent22

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,
I just took my first achiever test and I did not do as well as I was hoping. What do you guys think about these scores? Are they a close indication of what I should expect on the real DAT?

AA 19
Bio 22
GC 18
OC 18
TS 20
QR 17
RC 19
PAT 18

Members don't see this ad.

Hi guys,
I just took my first achiever test and I did not do as well as I was hoping. What do you guys think about these scores? Are they a close indication of what I should expect on the real DAT?

AA 19
Bio 22
GC 18
OC 18
TS 20
QR 17
RC 19
PAT 18

Those are excellent first Achiever scores. I found the real DAT easier than Achiever. Just get as much info out of the practices as you can, and don't focus on trying to compare it to the real DAT though. You look like you are definitely on the right track and will do great!

Hi, I have a question about achiever. Does achiever provide individual section tests like topscore? or only full length DATs?

Thank you!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi guys,

AA 19
Bio 22
GC 18
OC 18
TS 20
QR 17
RC 19
PAT 18

I think those scores are great. I cant even get those scores in topscore:rolleyes:

Hi, I have a question about achiever. Does achiever provide individual section tests like topscore? or only full length DATs?

Thank you!

From my experience w/ Achiever, you can take the SNS, PAT, QR, RC seperately.

I actually did SNS and PAT only (on seperate occasions). As far as each science subject....no, I think you only have the option of doing the whole SNS at a given time.

Hope that helps. If you don't have achiever yet...get it, I think it's the best D-day simulator out there!

From my experience w/ Achiever, you can take the SNS, PAT, QR, RC seperately.

I actually did SNS and PAT only (on seperate occasions). As far as each science subject....no, I think you only have the option of doing the whole SNS at a given time.

Hope that helps. If you don't have achiever yet...get it, I think it's the best D-day simulator out there!
Yea I am going to get Achiever for sure but i was thinking if it only has whole length DAT i will get it when I am done studying for each sections. Topscore helps me find my weaknesses for each section because I take all 3 individual section tests from Topscore when I am done studying for that particular section.

Thanks alot!

Hi guys,

AA 19
Bio 22
GC 18
OC 18
TS 20
QR 17
RC 19
PAT 18

how r u studying for bio?

Hi guys,

AA 19
Bio 22
GC 18
OC 18
TS 20
QR 17
RC 19
PAT 18

dude i was scoring about the same, maybe even lower, than that on achiever and i got 20+ on all sections. you're in good shape :thumbup: