just took the DAT last week...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Lurchdubious

the Homeless Ninja
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi everybody. i've been lurking on here for a while now. finally took the DAT a few days ago. whaddya think?

bio 19
O-chem 18
G-chem 18
Quant R 16 (ouch)
Reading 22
PAT 20
AA 19

i'm feeling pretty good about it. i wanted higher scores of course, but i do have a 3.7 gpa and some other stuff on my app to help me out. i hosed myself on the math cuz i ran outta time & guessed on the last 12 problems.

i used the kaplan book, some topscore, and dat destroyer.

Members don't see this ad.

hey lurch congrats on the scores!

which source did you find to be the most helpful and useful?

i am using the destroyer as my main weapon lol
i've touched on achiever and top score. i feel that the destroyers solutions section is really helpful when reviewing extensive and somewhat confusing topics. pretty awesome book.

love to hear your study method, especially since you used several sources.

thanks!

-d

hey lurch congrats on the scores!

which source did you find to be the most helpful and useful?

i am using the destroyer as my main weapon lol
i've touched on achiever and top score. i feel that the destroyers solutions section is really helpful when reviewing extensive and somewhat confusing topics. pretty awesome book.

love to hear your study method, especially since you used several sources.

thanks!

-d
thanks! if i did it over i'd throw some acheiver into the mix as well. but what i did was read the kaplan blue book cover to cover for review, then i did some practice tests for a couple weeks. then i got the destroyer & took about a week going through it doing the problems, followed by 10 days or so of just redoing those problems, as well as practicing w/topscore.