Just took USMLE Step 3

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ronin8

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Pheww, that was a long test. Glad it's finally over.

Anyway, I'm concerned because the first 2 CCS cases didn't go too well, but the rest of the cases ended faster. On one I knew the diagnosis but didn't know how to treat it (she didn't respond to pain meds!), and the other I accidentally admitted to the hospital. Will this affect me too much? I mean, I did all the basic PE and labs, just messed it up. And I did do some practice with the modules from the CD the night before. BTW, ordering consults is a pain, like in real life; doesn't always work.

Just worried I'm going to worry for the next few weeks! No comment on the MCQ, they were tedious. Still beating myself up over a few missed easy questions (who knows how many hard ones I got)...

Members don't see this ad.

hey the same thing happened with me,im worried coz one of my pts didnt respond and the time ran out,well i was wondering about that too.....

got my results back this week, i passed!!! thanks guys for the feedback and info on this forum. now i need to figure out how to apply for a permanent license, etc.