Just Wanted to Share :)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sunshinevet

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

Just wanted to share this snippet from a documentary! It's coming out on June 13th and follows last year's Murdoch 5th years through their final year rotations!!! :D:D:D

Hopefully they won't make the series as dramatic as they made the short (I SWEAR we know more than they made out when starting 5th year! haha! :laugh::laugh:) And I also swear its not a "few week crash course on all things veterinary" - we DO do rotations for 10 months lol!!!

:xf:Hope its good, thought you might all like to see :)

http://www.prospero.com.au/productions/27

Members don't see this ad.

I love how they made it sound like vet students undergo 5 grueling years of study, but don't actually learn anything until the "few weeks" they are in rotations. :laugh:

Glasgow put the idea forward of a show like this, and I think it got shot down, so they stuck to just focusing on our clinicians, not the students. Glad to see Murdoch went through with it though!

This looks awesome. I would totally watch it:)
Also makes me nervous....that's going to be me in a few years. Thankfully there won't be any cameras following me around.

Members don't see this ad :)
Unfortunately it still looks to be no where near coming out!!! SOOO FRUSTRATING!!! It was meant to air during the olympics, but was "pushed back" to some later date that is still unknown. When I hear, I'll let you guys know right away lol!

Yea I heard it was originally going to come out like March or May 2012 then I head during the Olympics and now who knows!! Maybe it will start right as I land in Australia, how cool would that be! hahaha