Just wondering....

Started by chali
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

chali

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was wondering if any one knows of any PGY2 positions in FP for July 2005...I do not see many posted on Find A Resident and I really do not know where else to find them! Thanks.... 🙂
 
Get on the phone and start calling the programs. There is also a phone number you can call to get a listing of the empty slots. I don't remember it. But, the american academay of family medicine might have it.

EH.
 
The AMA site used to list them...post 'vacant residency positions' on their search engine.


chali said:
I was wondering if any one knows of any PGY2 positions in FP for July 2005...I do not see many posted on Find A Resident and I really do not know where else to find them! Thanks.... 🙂