Just Wondering

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lollypop

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
What kind of toothbrush everyone uses?

Members don't see this ad.

ehehehe, I use the Oral-B ProfessionaCare 8000-DLX. It's very good

Sonicare Elite

Members don't see this ad :)
Mine's called "smart brush"...I just liked it because it was little and soft, which my dentist recommended. My boyfriend thinks my toothbrush sounds pretentious though, ha.

The one that Tufts gave me on the interview...I think it might be Oral-B old school.

Sonicare Elite

aphistis said:
Toothbrush?
The cheapest one for sell and if it comes with a tube of paste even better. I just make sure it is a soft bristle brush.

Oral-B Electronic. Brush like a dentist, yo.

aphistis said:
Toothbrush?
I was wondering the same thing. Back in my day we just waited until something started hurting, then bit on a piece of tree bark.

All these new-fangled gadgets....

Plain old mechanical soft-bristle... The Sonicare and Oral-B electric ones that we got (I :love: free samples) are going to be holiday gifts :thumbup:

Normal manual Oral-B until I get to dental school and get to reap the benefits of free samples! :D :thumbup:

toofache32 said:
I was wondering the same thing. Back in my day we just waited until something started hurting, then bit on a piece of tree bark.

Urg :eek: ... Patient showed up in clinic with two impacted molars that were so badly infected his whole face was enormously swollen. Even after removal they had to stitch in a temp drainage tube to let the tremendous amounts of pus, blood, and other fun biological material continue to drain... Gross. Next time come in before the pain gets that bad, please.

Tzips said:
Urg :eek: ... Patient showed up in clinic with two impacted molars that were so badly infected his whole face was enormously swollen. Even after removal they had to stitch in a temp drainage tube to let the tremendous amounts of pus, blood, and other fun biological material continue to drain... Gross. Next time come in before the pain gets that bad, please.
What a wuss....

Sonicare Intelliclean System