Just wondering....

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Brandie28

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was just looking at some of the schools web pages on Pharmcas and noticed that some schools accept say 200 people but only have 150 as their entering class for last year and for their projected entering class for this year it says 150. So why would they loose 50 people off their acceptance list? :confused: I know people decline but don't most or all schools have a wait list?! :eek:

Members don't see this ad.

I was just looking at some of the schools web pages on Pharmcas and noticed that some schools accept say 200 people but only have 150 as their entering class for last year and for their projected entering class for this year it says 150. So why would they loose 50 people off their acceptance list? :confused: I know people decline but don't most or all schools have a wait list?! :eek:

I think they first accept 150 and as people withdraw over the year to attend other schools, they continue to accept more students to meet that 150 number. By the time school starts, 200 were accepted over the year for 150 spots. It is probably more complex, but this is probably what happens in short.