K b-tch-s a real test

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

theedaddy77

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
which statement is false
1. 3d orbital can hold max 10 electrons
2. 3n orbital has 3 spatial orientation
3. n=3 shell can contain 18 electrons
4. 1 and 2

Which ones of these has the strongest conguagte base
1. H2X 3 *10^3
2. HY 4*10^3
3. HZ 3*10^4

more Na is found where in a neuron, more postive charge found on a neuron
1. outside, outside
2. inside, outside
3. wtf is a neuron
4 inside, inside
5. outside, inisde

Chaparral biome have what charcteristic
1. tropical
2. decideous
3. broud leaves
4. fire loving
5. summer are dry and winter are wet
6. permafrost

heart muscle
1. multi nucleated
2. random startions
3. periodic startions
4. fires by itself
5. Calcium needed
6. most powerful chamber is the right ventricle
7. controlled by nervours vegus
8. modified by vegus
9. two of the above
10. three of the above
11. four of the above
12. 5 of the above

if someone was running reallly hard what conditions would be desirable around the muscle
1. increase ph
2. decrease ph
3. increase co2
4 decrease co2
5. 1 and 3
6. 1 and 2
7. 2 and 3
8. 2 and 4

if someone was running reallly hard what conditions would be desirable around the alvolie

1. increase ph
2. decrease ph
3. increase co2
4 decrease co2
5. 1 and 3
6. 1 and 2
7. 2 and 3
8. 2 and 4

post answer for tomorrow to however is interest/ clean up spelling alittle :)

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
which statement is false
1. 3d orbital can hold max 10 ele My bad, Drohya is right. This was tricky.
2. 3- orbital has 3 spatioal ???? what does this mean?
3. n=3 shell can contain 18 elec
4. 1 and 2

1. H2X 3 *10^3 assuming these numbers are the Ka values
2. HY 4*10^3
3. HZ 3*10^4

1. outside, outside
2. inside, outside
3. wtf is a neuron
4 inside, inside
5. outside, inisde

Chaparl biome have what charcteristic
1. tropical
2. decideous
3. broud leaves
4. fire loving
6. permafrost

heart muscle
1. multi nucleated
2. random startions
3. periodic startions Heart cels are striated. I don't know what you mean about periodic or random.
4. fires by itself
5. Calcium needed
8. modified by vegus
9. two of the above
10. three of the above
11. four of the above
12. 5 of the above

if someone was running reallly hard what conditions would be desirable around the muscle
1. increase ph
2. decrease ph
3. increase co2
4 decrease co2
5. 1 and 3
6. 1 and 2
7. 2 and 3
8. 2 and 4

if someone was running reallly hard what conditions would be desirable around the alvolie

1. increase ph
2. decrease ph
3. increase co2
4 decrease co2
5. 1 and 3
6. 1 and 2
7. 2 and 3
8. 2 and 4

The answer must be the same. The acidic blood and high CO2 is finally gonna travel to the blood around alveoli

Last edited:
it didnt say what it was it said what was desirable, also the conditions at the muscle and the alveoli are not the same.....

which statement is false
1. 3d orbital can hold max 10 elec (orbitals can only have 2 e's
2. 3- orbital has 3 spatioal (idk wtf this means)
3. n=3 shell can contain 18 ele c
4. 1 and 2

Which ones of these has the strongest conguagte base (what are the units here...........no clue)
1. H2X 3 *10^3
2. HY 4*10^3
3. HZ 3*10^4

more Na is found where in a neuron, more postive charge found on a neuron (assuming RMP??)
1. outside, outside
2. inside, outside
3. wtf is a neuron
4 inside, inside
5. outside, inisde

Chaparl biome have what charcteristic (what is "Chaparl"??)
1. tropical
2. decideous
3. broud leaves
4. fire loving
6. permafrost

heart muscle
1. multi nucleated
2. random startions
3. periodic startions
4. fires by itself
5. Calcium needed
8. modified by vegus
9. two of the above
10. three of the above
11. four of the above
12. 5 of the above

1. increase ph
2. decrease ph
3. increase co2
4 decrease co2
5. 1 and 3
6. 1 and 2
7. 2 and 3
8. 2 and 4

if someone was running reallly hard what conditions would be desirable around the alvolie (???????)

1. increase ph
2. decrease ph
3. increase co2
4 decrease co2
5. 1 and 3
6. 1 and 2
7. 2 and 3
8. 2 and 4

I felt like this test was in another language....I did horrible.

Members don't see this ad :)
which statement is false
1. 3d orbital can hold max 10 elec (orbitals can only have 2 e's
2. 3- orbital has 3 spatioal (idk wtf this means)
3. n=3 shell can contain 18 ele c
4. 1 and 2

Which ones of these has the strongest conguagte base (what are the units here...........no clue)
1. H2X 3 *10^3
2. HY 4*10^3
3. HZ 3*10^4

more Na is found where in a neuron, more postive charge found on a neuron (assuming RMP??)
1. outside, outside
2. inside, outside
3. wtf is a neuron
4 inside, inside
5. outside, inisde

Chaparl biome have what charcteristic (what is "Chaparl"??)
1. tropical
2. decideous
3. broud leaves
4. fire loving
6. permafrost

heart muscle
1. multi nucleated
2. random startions
3. periodic startions
4. fires by itself
5. Calcium needed
8. modified by vegus
9. two of the above
10. three of the above
11. four of the above
12. 5 of the above

1. increase ph
2. decrease ph
3. increase co2
4 decrease co2
5. 1 and 3
6. 1 and 2
7. 2 and 3
8. 2 and 4

if someone was running reallly hard what conditions would be desirable around the alvolie (???????)

1. increase ph
2. decrease ph
3. increase co2
4 decrease co2
5. 1 and 3
6. 1 and 2
7. 2 and 3
8. 2 and 4

I felt like this test was in another language....I did horrible.

DRHOYA, hear muscles are NOT multinucleated. also, why would you say CO2 decreases during muscle activity? should not cellular resprication [breaking down glucose] increase the CO2 concentration in the muscle and blood around it?
By the way, heart muscles do need calcium.

DRHOYA, hear muscles are NOT multinucleated. also, why would you say CO2 decreases during muscle activity? should not cellular resprication [breaking down glucose] increase the CO2 concentration in the muscle and blood around it?
By the way, heart muscles do need calcium.

I thought cardiac muscle could have 1 or sometimes 2 nuclei...so I put "multi"?? I put CO2 decreases, b/c the question said "what conditions are desirable", and I would think when running, you would desire to rid CO2??? I know they need calcium............but I thought the answer was referring to a Calcium mediated action potential....and since cardiac muscle is involuntary.......I didn't put it.

I thought cardiac muscle could have 1 or sometimes 2 nuclei...so I put "multi"?? I put CO2 decreases, b/c the question said "what conditions are desirable", and I would think when running, you would desire to rid CO2??? I know they need calcium............but I thought the answer was referring to a Calcium mediated action potential....and since cardiac muscle is involuntary.......I didn't put it.
Thanks. I got the points. I did not notice "desireable". Your answer makes sense. I have seen many multiple choices that assume heart muscle is Not multinucleated. SO I would not pick that one.

Thanks. I got the points. I did not notice "desireable". Your answer makes sense. I have seen many multiple choices that assume heart muscle is Not multinucleated. SO I would not pick that one.

Yeah you are right about the muscle. I justed looked it up in Schaums, and on a test its safe to say that Skeletal muscle is the only "true multinucleated" muscle.

which statement is false
1. 3d orbital can hold max 10 electrons
2. 3n orbital has 3 spatial orientation
3. n=3 shell can contain 18 electrons
4. 1 and 2
its false because an orbital can only hold 2 electrons.......... the subshell can hold ten. subtle but big difference. for 2 it is wrong cause a level which n stands for doesnt have different orientation.

1. H2X 3 *10^-3
2. HY 4*10^-3
3. HZ 3*10^-4
the stronger the acid the weaker the base. In this case the (lol i just noticed i had them 10^postive it should have been neg but prob an obvious mistake that u should have adjusted for :oops:) but yeah so to get the strongest conguate base u are looking for the weakest acid. the weakest acid is the one with the highest ph which, is the lower KA value. lol i just noticed i didn't write KA values... wow i f--- up on this problem but the concept i guess is there. Anywas it is 3.

1. outside, outside
2. inside, outside
3. wtf is a neuron
4 inside, inside
5. outside, inisde
i thought this one was pretty strightforward. Na is found in higher concentration outside neuron, also the area which is more postive....

Chaparral biome have what charcteristic
1. tropical
2. decideous
3. broud leaves
4. fire loving
6. permafrost
nothing really to say....

heart muscle
1. multi nucleated
2. random startions
3. periodic startions
4. fires by itself
5. Calcium needed
8. modified by vegus
9. two of the above
10. three of the above
11. four of the above
12. 5 of the above
yeah calcium is needed. not sure why people thought is was random.....and the SA (the thing that beats the heart through electricity) does the periodic beats but can be modified by the vegas nerve... which gets signal by the pons...

1. increase ph
2. decrease ph
3. increase co2
4 decrease co2
5. 1 and 3
6. 1 and 2
7. 2 and 3
8. 2 and 4

so let me back up. Increase {H} and increase CO2 allow for a decrease in affienty for O2 to the 4 hemes (bohr shift). Therefore u want to have increase {H} and increase CO2 next to muscle to allow for the o2 to be relaesed so the muscle can pick it up. This case desirable condition is also the reality.

1. increase ph
2. decrease ph
3. increase co2
4 decrease co2
5. 1 and 3
6. 1 and 2
7. 2 and 3
8. 2 and 4
so look at bohr. Increase {H} and increase CO2 means decrease affienty. U want heme to hit up those o2 in the alveolie so u have to decrease H and decrease co2. in this way the heme can get a tighter hold on the o2 therefore pick up more. Again desirable in this case is REALITY. Therefore answer should have been increase ph and decrease co2 or 1 and 4 next to and in the alveloi H+ is low and C02 is low. the reason co2 is low cause it is leaving the body there not being produced there like the area around muscle. Also why is H+ different it has to deal with bicarbonate ion and how it is in equillibium with C02. hope u like. if u got questions hit me up.

sorry for the sloppy writing.....
Good questions man. By the way, chaparral has hot dry summers and wet winters [check wikipedia]. It also like fires. That question has 2 correct answers. I liked the last two questions. It's good that you pointed out to the Bohr's effect. I have already studied that.
Where did you get the questions from? made them up?

Good questions man. By the way, chaparral has hot dry summers and wet winters [check wikipedia]. It also like fires. That question has 2 correct answers. I liked the last two questions. It's good that you pointed out to the Bohr's effect. I have already studied that.
Where did you get the questions from? made them up?

Ok so thats the name Chaparral. When I saw that on a test, I was thinking of a race car or something. I've never come across this term in terrestrial biomes while studying until now.