k

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ddsoneday1

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
k

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
You get a secondary app, along with sending a processing fee and a photo, after you submitted your primary app. Then you get invited to an interview.

Reactions: 1 user
You get a secondary app, along with sending a processing fee and a photo, after you submitted your primary app. Then you get invited to an interview.
I sent the supp fee but didn't get a secondary app or was asked to send a photo. I just got this message "Your application has been processed and your admissions file has been forwarded to the Committee on Dental Recruitment and Admissions for review."

Members don't see this ad :)
I sent the supp fee but didn't get a secondary app or was asked to send a photo. I just got this message "Your application has been processed and your admissions file has been forwarded to the Committee on Dental Recruitment and Admissions for review."
The $125 fee? They didnt ask for a 2x2 photo signed on the back?

"The School of Dentistry utilizes the Associated American Dental Schools Application Services (AADSAS). This service is available to all students applying to dental schools participating in the application service. When you use AADSAS, you complete just one application. Applications are available from June through January 15 of each year. Simply visit the American Dental Education Association's (ADEA) website to submit your electronic application. A non-refundable application fee of $125.00 (U.S. currency, money order) is due at the time of application and should be sent directly to the School of Dentistry , along with a 2”x2” photograph with the applicant's signature and AADSAS ID number on back.

Office of Dental Admissions
University of Detroit Mercy School of Dentistry
2700 Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard
Detroit, MI 48208-2576

By agreement among American dental schools, the earliest date of acceptance is December 1. Applicants are accepted from December 1 until the class is filled."

From D.D.S. Program Admission | University of Detroit Mercy.

Oh this for UDM. I thought it was Maryland lol.

Reactions: 1 user
Wait, what's this supplemental app...? Isn't it just the $125 fee and 2x2 photo?

I submitted my app 3 weeks ago but haven't gotten an email saying that they received it. Also, are the secondary apps offered when offered an interview or after they send out that they received my primary app?

On the ADEA site it says upon interview offer, but on their website it says after they send out the email that they received my primary app..
They processed thing kinda fast for me.
8/10: AADSAS mail out.
8/11: UDM sent the email stated that they received my primary application. On that same day, I sent my secondary application by mail. (They are $125 money order + photo. You can send them anytime after e-submit your AADSAS)
8/15: UDM sent email stated that they got my secondary application.
8/17: I got interview invite from them.
I suggest to call them and said that you sent your secondary app. but hasn't heard anything back. Good luck!

is it okay to send a check? they stated: U.S. funds in the form of a money order or certified check ONLY...
but everyone i know has sent a money order!
Sorry but I am not sure about the answer for that question. I called them before sending my secondary fee and pic, and they told me to sent money order in.