Kaiser Pharmacy Assistant / Clerk?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

optimistic01

I got in!
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know what the pay wage is for pharmacy assistants/clerks at Kaiser?

I'm in Socal if it makes any difference.

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Do they only accept online applications?

Members don't see this ad :)
i hear you start at around $15 in nor cal. and they post to their internal circuit of the company before external (anyone else who wishes to apply) on their website.

THEN... you fill out a real paper application when they are interested in you. weird, i know.

Oh, and i know of someone who was a pharmacy clerk in norcal and started at 15, topped off at 20 before going to san diego, then had to start over at around 13. if that helps.

thanks everyone....
time to apply now.

the pharm tech registration is taking forever....

Does anyone know what the pay wage is for pharmacy assistants/clerks at Kaiser?

I'm in Socal if it makes any difference.

Thanks!

In Colorado, it is 13-15 an hour. I applied every single one online and I am already certified pharm tech. Even the on call jobs I applied. No calls....

And I even went to one of there facilities to talk with the manager and the tech was really mean to me saying it was for "internals" only and that the boss didn't want to talk with me (how the (beep) would she know the boss didn't want to speak with me if she didn't even ask?)....She probably burnt my resume and cover letter by now....or stole it...

Anyways, I really do hope you get the job and good luck!!!