Kansas City Programs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Zonules22

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Any thoughts, comments, or words you guys have about the programs in Kansas City? KU or UMKC?

Members don't see this ad.

Zonules22 said:
Any thoughts, comments, or words you guys have about the programs in Kansas City? KU or UMKC?

I heard only excellent things from my faculty about KU whom I truly value her openion. BTW, one of the retina faculty at KU is Dr. Mainster who is world famous. The lens used in retina surgery is actually named after him "Mainster Lens." They have excellent chair, faculty and residents. This is just one example of the many positive things I heard about KU.

I am not familiar with UMKC.

Deek said:
I heard only excellent things from my faculty about KU whom I truly value her openion. BTW, one of the retina faculty at KU is Dr. Mainster who is world famous. The lens used in retina surgery is actually named after him "Mainster Lens." They have excellent chair, faculty and residents. This is just one example of the many positive things I heard about KU.

I am not familiar with UMKC.

thanks...anyone else out there know anything about ku's prgm, or umkc?

Zonules22 said:
thanks...anyone else out there know anything about ku's prgm, or umkc?

thanks deek. anyone else out there know anything about these prgms?