Kansas rural area

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Great article.

But man.. have you been to rural Kansas? That's a serious sacrifice...unless you want to farm..
 
I grew up in a very rural area. The second i turned 18 i moved to the nearest big city, an have not regreted it one minute. I cannot see myself living where i have to travel 30mins to get to the nearest supermarket or one hour to any nightlife.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm not sure I would live in rural Kansas (even though I'm next door in MO and like it here), but it sounds like a biz opp.
 
News Flash: Few Towns in Rural Kansas.

It is a problem for these people, though.