Kansas State One-Year Masters

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

PhiloslothicalStudent

Texas A&M CVM C/O 2025
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Screenshot 2020-04-09 17.19.11.png

Anyone else who received this e-mail last week-what are your thoughts? Anyone thinking of applying?
 
That looks like a really good opportunity! I am doing a one-year masters at the Tufts vet school that is a bit more animal advocacy focused, but very valuable nonetheless. If your thinking about doing a master's degree before vet school I'd say go for it, I don't regret coming to Tufts at all. It seems like this one is very science-based so it will help a lot when you eventually get into vet school.
 
I did the "same" program (obviously not the exact same but the same concept) @ Iowa State & highly recommend it if you need a booster for vet school apps. When I interviewed at KState in 2019, I was only one semester done with the master's program & they told me that I'd be more competitive once I had finished the program. I got in this cycle so I guess they were telling me the truth! Then they announced this program & I get why they said that I'd be more competitive. Let me know if you have any questions!