Kansas Supplemental

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Willowhand

KSU Class of 2014
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just went to fill out the Kansas supplemental forms and realized for the first time that they want a copy of GRE scores and transcripts in the same packet. I don't know how that slipped under my radar, but I sent those things out directly to the schools (as the other ones I'm applying to request) and now I'm worried about getting these things in on time. Among other difficulties, one of the colleges I went to will only send "official" copies of the transcript to other institutions- not to the student. I'm going to call Kansas tomorrow about it, but in the meantime I was wondering if anyone on here had any suggestions. I feel like such a fool, since that silly oversight may have cost me the application there :(.

Members don't see this ad.

they are really nice about this. i forgot to add something in my packet and they emailed me and told me it wasn't in there, and asked that i send it. once they received it they emailed me to let me know. i would just call them and tell them your situation. it'll be worked out. you'll be ok. :)

i don't see the big deal. isn't it fine to just send the gre scores directly to them?

Members don't see this ad :)
I had the same problem with official transcripts. I sent them an email about it and got this response:

For us to evaluate your application most efficiently in a timely manner you must include the following in your supplemental application packet:

1. completed 2 page pdf supplemental application form
2. transcripts of all of your college work You should request transcripts from your college(s) in sealed envelopes. These should then be placed in the supplemental application packet unopened.)
3. photocopy of your GRE report(s) sent to you from ETS (Do not send us your original official copy.)
4. supplemental application fee

If you chose to have your college(s) send transcripts and ETS send us your GRE scores, we cannot be responsible for missing information, should we not get these documents in a timely manner. However, we will give you full consideration if we receive all of the required information piecemeal in a timely manner from whomever sends it.

Thanks rileyroo and dullflame, I'm really glad to hear that it may not end up being a problem.