For Sale Kaplan 2015 MCAT Books

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

AKA1908

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am selling my KAPLAN 2015 MCAT books.
They have very little highlights and no writing. The books are like New as I switched to EK instead.
INCLUDED:
Biochemistry, Biology, General Chemistry, Physics, Psychology, CARS, and Organic Chemistry.

ASKING PRICE IS $85.
Please respond to thread for further info.
 
Last edited:
Hey there!! Kaplan is very detailed, vut they explain things well with examples. I would use it as supplement if you already have a good foundation or if you are not too far removed from the sciences. EK is very to the point. They also have 30min lectures for each chapter that has 2-3 passage based questions. Some topics EK is not detailed enough in their explanations, that is where KAPLAN can pick up the slack.

Hope that helps. Best of luck