Kaplan 45 - biology

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

lamborghiniMD

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Now I'm not huge fan of Kaplan, the only reason why I have this book is because I studied with Kaplan last year for the mcat ( big mistake). Anyway I'm using TBR and TPR so its all good.

But I was looking through the Kaplan 45 bio section, and I gotta admit, they really do have passages that mirror the "new" BS , especially with that giant table about HIV. The Kaplan 11 exam also has some noteworthy BS passages, and I was sooo shocked at the similarity to my actual mcat last year. Just a little word to the wise for you 1st timers.

This fall will be my retake, but seriously checkout K45, especially the Bio part. I guarantee your real BS will be less of a shock on test day!
 
Now I'm not huge fan of Kaplan, the only reason why I have this book is because I studied with Kaplan last year for the mcat ( big mistake). Anyway I'm using TBR and TPR so its all good.

But I was looking through the Kaplan 45 bio section, and I gotta admit, they really do have passages that mirror the "new" BS , especially with that giant table about HIV. The Kaplan 11 exam also has some noteworthy BS passages, and I was sooo shocked at the similarity to my actual mcat last year. Just a little word to the wise for you 1st timers.

This fall will be my retake, but seriously checkout K45, especially the Bio part. I guarantee your real BS will be less of a shock on test day!

Are these just practice passages or?