Kaplan AAMC Practice Tests

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

odddodo

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Are the AAMC Practice Tests that Kaplan offers at their locations actual AAMC practice tests? By this I mean, are they ones written by the same people who write the MCAT? Or are they written by other people (i.e. Kaplan) and are slightly different from the real test? I have never been to the Kaplan office before, even though I am enrolled in the course.

Members don't see this ad.

odddodo said:
Are the AAMC Practice Tests that Kaplan offers at their locations actual AAMC practice tests? By this I mean, are they ones written by the same people who write the MCAT? Or are they written by other people (i.e. Kaplan) and are slightly different from the real test? I have never been to the Kaplan office before, even though I am enrolled in the course.
Yes, Kaplan has the actual AAMC tests at their centers for the students to use. The AAMC tests are not available on line in keeping with Kaplan's agreement with the AAMC, so you will have to go in to your center if you want to take the AAMC tests. You paid for access to these resources when you signed up for the course, so by all means take advantage of them.