kaplan admissions consulting?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

WanabeHealthnut

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey... I'm thinking about getting me admissions consulting this time around... I've looked into Kaplan has anyone else used them? What were your results?
 
WanabeHealthnut said:
Hey... I'm thinking about getting me admissions consulting this time around... I've looked into Kaplan has anyone else used them? What were your results?



Why dont you just call the schools you are interested in? Its free, and certainly gets your name on their books.
 
Please don't waist your money. If you are interested in any school call them up. I see so many people waisting money around.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Kaplan will charge you $100/hr for MCAT tutoring and pay the tutor $25 of that. Tutors are often underqualified and not particularly good teachers.

Now, would you like to sign up for admissions consulting?