Kaplan and Exam Krackers FOR SALE

Started by spazzy117
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

spazzy117

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have the new Kaplan commercial books (they are not used, its the new editions from this year, though they don't vary so much from year to year). I have have exam kracker review notes (all subjects) and 1001 Questions for all subjects. The exam kracker have writings in them but they were great as a review aid.

Let me know if you are interested in buying them from me. I want to get rid of them before I go away for med school!

Thanks!