Kaplan Blue Book Practice Test

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mepstein

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am curious how scores varied from the Kaplan Blue Book practice test to the real thing. I know there is theory that TS goes up 2-3 and PAT goes down 2-3. I just took it

TS: 17
R: 18
Q: 21
PAT:23

=what might this equal.

also i will be taking the Kaplan course this spring and devoting the majority of my life to this beautiful test, and taking it in June. What do you think?????....I ll let you know in June to see how accurate you guys are.

Members don't see this ad.

mepstein said:
I am curious how scores varied from the Kaplan Blue Book practice test to the real thing. I know there is theory that TS goes up 2-3 and PAT goes down 2-3. I just took it

=what might this equal.

also i will be taking the Kaplan course this spring and devoting the majority of my life to this beautiful test, and taking it in June. What do you think?????....I ll let you know in June to see how accurate you guys are.

I took the Kaplan in the Spring and studied for about 1.5 months on my own.

I was scoring Kaplan AA's of ~20 and ended up with AA 22 on the real thing.

As for the PAT I ended up with in that '3-point drop' category.. If you are consistent with your 23 PAT scores you'll be fine.

Lastly, dont forget about Topscore. Having 3 additional full length, non-Kaplan exams to work on is never a bad thing.. In fact, I believe they are now including the explanations with the CD -- too bad for me but probably good for you.

best of luck

mepstein said:

=what might this equal.

I was also in the 3-point drop category for the PAT. This thing is that the actual PAT does not seem that difficult until you get your score accompanied with disappointment. But if you're scoring 23 on practice PATs, you should do fine. I also had a ~3 point increase on the academic sections.

My scores... http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=175039