kaplan blue book

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

toothfairy28

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
everyone keeps talking about the kaplan blue book, is this the same as the big white one you get in the course? thanx

Members don't see this ad.

toothfairy28 said:
everyone keeps talking about the kaplan blue book, is this the same as the big white one you get in the course? thanx

It is exactly the same except for the fact that the white book has about 10 questions or so after each chapter.

Yeah i think they both are essentially the same.
By the way... last night my roommate told me that tooth fairies don't exist. That sucks! :(

Members don't see this ad :)
and the paper is nicer in the blue book. the white book has that recycled paper thing going on. the pages are like super thin. whatever, a book is a book.

drengineer said:
By the way... last night my roommate told me that tooth fairies don't exist. That sucks! :(

I'm sorry to hear that. If SDN can be of any help to you, please let us know. The community is here for you.

drengineer said:

Thats not true! I received 5 dollars from them when I was younger! I have proof...

Generallee said:
Thats not true! I received 5 dollars from them when I was younger! I have proof...

I wish i could believe you. Hey wait :idea: ... would you like to mail me those $5 so that i can also get my faith back in tooth fairies?