Kaplan Book Study Strategy

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Lex1981

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Ok, so I'm starting ti study for the DAT and plan on taking it in June or July. I have the Kaplan book and the tests from the class. The Kaplan book is pretty thick, so how did you guys go about studying it? Did you just go straight through each section or did you study out of each section at the same time, almost like you are enrolled in the actual classes? Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Ok, so I'm starting ti study for the DAT and plan on taking it in June or July. I have the Kaplan book and the tests from the class. The Kaplan book is pretty thick, so how did you guys go about studying it? Did you just go straight through each section or did you study out of each section at the same time, almost like you are enrolled in the actual classes? Thanks.

I dont think the order of studying the materials matter TOO much. What would be more important is the depth and range information you retain in your head. So, study whichever method is best for you. But study long and hard. :)