Kaplan Book vs. Course

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SMC2UCLA2_

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if the books you receive for Kaplan's DAT course are the same as the book? I have the Kaplan blue book for now but I was planning on returning it since I just enrolled in the class.

Members don't see this ad.

SMC2UCLA2_ said:
Does anyone know if the books you receive for Kaplan's DAT course are the same as the book? I have the Kaplan blue book for now but I was planning on returning it since I just enrolled in the class.

I have both the blue books and the lesson books you get form the course. Seems like the blue book has more information and is intended to be used as learning material where as the lesson books are more for reviewing and has less information in them.

the blue book is a shortened version of the review notes that are given to you when you enroll in the class, so definitely return the blue book. the review exams are also given in class.

SMC2UCLA2_ said:
Hmm.. I would sell the blue book then and use the kaplan lesson book.