kaplan cd PAT

Started by ems5184
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ems5184

Denist (future)
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I was doing the Kaplan practice test on the CD that comes with the blue book and I am not able to review the answers for the PAT portion, it keeps coming up with a script error. I was wondering if anyone else had this problem, and if so, what did you do to fix it? I have already tried shutting off the firewall, but that didnt do it. I would apprecaite any help, thanks.
 
ems5184 said:
So I was doing the Kaplan practice test on the CD that comes with the blue book and I am not able to review the answers for the PAT portion, it keeps coming up with a script error. I was wondering if anyone else had this problem, and if so, what did you do to fix it? I have already tried shutting off the firewall, but that didnt do it. I would apprecaite any help, thanks.
try turning off script blocker in norton antivirus